Friday, February 11, 2011

Reptile Discovery Center

Mommy woke me up today and said we were going to have a FUN FRIDAY!!! So, we got dressed and headed out. First, a quick trip to the post office. Then we had breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts! I got to eat a sprinkle donut and chocolate milk. It was so yummy! Then we went to a new place called the Reptile Discovery center in Deland. They had lots of SNAKES there! I saw over 40 snakes! I even got to touch and HOLD a snake!!!!!!! He let me hold it all by myself. The snake really liked me, he hugged me on my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek! It was SOOOO COOL! And then - AND THEN!!! I got to touch and hold an ALLIGATOR!!! A real alligator!!!! She was really soft and very nice. She let me touch her tail and her feet and her nose. It was so amazing, I loved it there!
After we left, I told Mommy I wanted to eat some grapes. So we went to Publix for some fruit. The manager told me I was really cute and she gave me a coloring book and crayons. Then we went back home and ate some fruit and I told Gramma all about my trip. Then I played with all my rubber snakes the rest of the day. I held them the way I was taught and asked Mommy if she wanted to pet them.
I had a great day. Thanks for a Fun Friday Mommy!

No comments: